Thread: It Figures....
View Single Post
Old 12-24-2010, 06:46 PM   #39
VtSteve

Quote:
Originally Posted by melvin bay View Post
And given some of the threatening intimidating talk from some of the people here one has to appreciate why some choose not to reveal too much personal info about themselves.

I remember, not so long ago, that one of you wonderful people told the world that I had sent a threatening PM to someone, and was a Huge gun collector. Obviously, it wasn't true, I have never owned any guns, nor ever have I sent a threatening PM to anyone. But you guys threw it out there, just like the above rubbish.

MOST board monitors know the difference between factual statements, hyperbole, and outright lies and threats. Some, sadly, do not. We don't even know who you are MB, but you sound a lot like other posters of your ilk, and apparently, you've been blessed with this ability. The utter irony is this. Don and his pet didn't like the harsh rhetoric and debates, but he did set up this place. APS went completely ape that someone found out someone's real name, another irony, that person uses about four different names in papers and here. But I digress.

This isn't about the speed limit anymore, and hasn't been for some time. It's about power, and immature people. MB, you about take the prize. But others have shown their true character here, including the moderator himself.
The Following User Says Thank You to VtSteve For This Useful Post: