View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 11:53 AM   #41
Happy Gourmand

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatlazyless View Post
...you know....with all due repect to everyones sense of what is right and what is wrong here....my two item return was totally within the store's return policy....and was transacted in about 60-seconds, one morning in early April, 2008 or sometime, and the lady employee did not bat an eye or hesitate at all to make the return transaction...

...I had the original receipt....I ALWAYS save the original receipt....the two pumps looked and still worked like they were brand new.....and the two pump boxes were also in like new condition....and the receipt quickly proved it by passing the return rules scrutiny of the upc code scanner...

...If Judge Judy were working that April morning at the Lowe's returns dept in the Gilford Lowes....you know what she would have said to me.....Judge Judy would have said to me .... "thankyou much much for shopping the Gilford Lowe's and you have a nice day, you good looking, tall, thin, handsome man you!" ..
Here is the Lowe's return policy. I don't see anything about "how about I just use it for 89 days and get my money back."
We hope you love what you ordered, but if something isn't right, let us know. We're happy to exchange your item or refund your money. You can return your order at any Lowe's store for your added convenience. Our ultimate goal is for you to be completely satisfied with your purchase from Lowe's.

If you receive an item you're dissatisfied with, you may return it within 90 days** to any Lowe's store for a refund or exchange within our current return policy guidelines. For additional assistance, visit your local Lowe's store or call toll-free 1-800-44-LOWES (56937) and one of our customer service representatives will be glad to recommend alternate return options that may be available. Information contained on the invoice will be necessary to process the return or refund. Please have the invoice ready when you call. After the return period,** products will be covered by the manufacturer's warranty as applicable.

**30 Days for Outdoor Power Equipment and Major Appliances

Outdoor power equipment purchases and major appliance purchases may be returned within 30 days of the date of purchase, with the original receipt. Outdoor power equipment includes mowers, chain saws, generators, pressure washers and more. Major appliances include refrigerators 9 cubic feet or larger, washing machines, dryers, range hoods and more. Lowe's will repair it, replace it or refund the purchase price based on the original method of payment.

Products must be in like-new condition in order to receive a refund. Items still covered by the manufacturer's warranty will be repaired at no cost to the customer. Repairs not covered under the warranty are the responsibility of the customer.

For manufacturer defects, please call Lowe's Service Advantage hotline toll-free at 1-888-77-LOWES (56937) to set up a factory-certified service appointment in your home or for any general assistance.
Happy Gourmand is offline   Reply With Quote