View Single Post
Old 09-03-2015, 08:23 AM   #5
Tired of Waiting

Default Bringing it up again!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjard View Post
Oh my, that is funny! I wonder if all the Masshole people who were offended a few weeks ago will feel better now. Thanks for sharing, made me laugh out loud.
Good you want another thread locked lets do it!!

It appears that you just don't have the brains to understand. Masshole is NO LONGER A JOKE it is used as and has become a derogatory name for folks from one particular state. Why else would we from Mass be used to describe a "hole in the Ground!"

You stated in the last locked thread that other states were made fun of in the same manner. I sent you an IM and simply asked you to link me to any other thread where other folks from other states are singled out like those of us from Mass.

Your reply was to not IM you ever again and you never provided any proof of your statement.

This told me much about you. 1. you can't back up what you said. 2. therefore don't want to be challenged cause you can't defend yourself.

I am not offended by your ignorant utterances just sick and tired of this term being used to describe myself, my wife, and others from our state.

ToW
Tired of Waiting is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links