Thread: pandemic
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2021, 07:48 AM   #46
Pam

Quote:
Originally Posted by baygo View Post
380 days since we had the privilege of serving the public in our home. We’ve managed to keep the bills paid by maintaining operations of our outside bar. My respect for my Louisiana born wife went to a new level the -4° morning that she cheerfully prepared a breakfast sandwich for the hungry loyalist.

I’ve talked with and listened to 1,000s over the past 380 days. My take on things; The so-called experts are the most wishy-washy and inconsistent with their message, and the politicians continue their strategy of divide to conquer.

I find it frustrating that on January 21st the World Health Organization posted in their website that there is no asymmetric condition. Therefore indicating that we have been fed information containing about 90% false positives. I read this in their website and I’m willing to bet that as you read what I’ve written here you were unaware of it because our media for some reason did not report it.

A short time ago a friend of mine went to get tested because his girlfriend tested positive. She is a nurse who gets tested three times a week. They asked him if he had any symptoms. He replied “no”. They told him not to worry and would not test him. Apparently Frontline workers who do the testing are aware of what the world health organization announced.

I think every business should have the equivalent of a traffic light on the front door. If the light is green it’s an indication that everyone inside is diligently practicing The behavior that helps Karen feel comfortable. If the light is yellow it’s indication that some people are and some people are not practicing what helps Karen feel comfortable. If the light is red nobody is practicing what helps Karen feel comfortable. Karen can make up her own mind based on the light. Live free or die!

SamIam; no cases here either!
I find this post disappointing. The fact is that no restaurants are going to truly recover until the virus is brought under control. It's wonderful that your restaurant has been able to survive and that no-one has gotten sick. But that's not the case everywhere, and people are not wary only because of false media information or politics. These days, many people are wary because they know people who have suffered with this disease, or have died, or have had to care for sick people. In my opinion, people just doing "what they feel comfortable with" has led to a prolonged problem.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Useful Post: