Thread: pandemic
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2021, 12:22 PM   #32
gravy boat

Quote:
Originally Posted by mswlogo View Post
My wife and I both lost our Jobs due to COVID. I know there is a cost to the lock downs.

But if everyone WOULD f’n wear a mask and follow the guidelines we could all get over this SOONER so they can get to work. All the people that do fight it, is delay it. I think the folks wearing masks want to get back to work more than the ones that don’t !!!

And “shutdowns” have not worked as well in the USA because of exactly what Motörhead wrote. It has been half a$$ed the whole time. It’s been late, poorly enforced horrible messages sent out by moron leaders.

Also you are in for a rude awakening for what “survived” COVID means which the stats have not revealed yet.

So as long as it’s only fat or old people dying, your good with that. Nice guy.
I am not sure where everyone sees so many people not masked here locally except while seated in restaurants. For the last many months I have seen one (yes ONLY one) person without a mask walk into a store and buy a few items. But that is it. One. And I am no wallflower -- we go to restaurants, Hannaford, WalMart, the shooting range and more. I venture out into the public EVERY DAY - and I don't see what some here are seeing. I see people wearing masks and keeping their distance everywhere.

So perhaps the reason it's still around is that people have grown lazy by just wearing masks and no longer sanitizing their hands.

GB