View Single Post
Old 07-15-2020, 08:30 PM   #45
chasedawg

Default Tritoon with custom enclosure

Quote:
Originally Posted by ishoot308 View Post
I live on an island all season and I agree Completely! I have a very nice 27’ pontoon and a 22’ fully enclosed Eastern. If I could only have one it would definitely no questions asked be the Eastern!

Dan
How about a enclosed 27' tritoon from helm to the stern. I designed it to have zipper curtain openings over helm along every sitting compartment having it's own zipper opening. Never have to put on the heavy mooring cover. Just zip up each panel encloses from front of the helm back to stern. Forward I still cover the front seating areas. Takes five minutes.

On a hot day unzip the enclosures and you have free flowing air even at higher speeds. Those who only want to sit out in the sun just move forward to the forward seats. Those who don't want wind or sun sit comfortably in the enclosed area. The helm can have all the wind or just zip up to fully enclosed or partial wind. Nice thing about this custom design enclosure it extends the boating season from ice out to late fall. And i never have to fight the big mooring cover. It is really cool looking because I had it designed so that it is all clear with very few seams. Ship Shape did the work for me and were so thrilled about the design they have pictures of it on their studio walls.
chasedawg is offline   Reply With Quote