View Single Post
Old 06-12-2020, 08:23 AM   #20
Jdarby

Default And the WHO now says.....

I work for a large nationwide critical care transport company. To date we have transported over 1400 confirmed or suspected COVID patients. Many were critically ill. People will believe what they want about this pandemic if they are not directly involved in managing those who have contracted it. I suggest you follow the CDC guidelines to protect yourself. If you don’t, you may contract the virus and you may or may not do well. It’s that simple. It is real and people are dying. If you want to play the odds and don’t care, good luck. If the mortality rate were even as low as 1%, that would mean 1 in 100 people who contract it would die. It looks like it’s a bit higher than that. Imagine any lottery drawing wherein you had a 1 in 100 chance of winning the jackpot! I’d play those odds! Except, this is a jackpot you don’t want to win. Now just because you don’t follow the guidelines doesn’t mean you’re going to catch it. But you’ll also have no way of knowing until you do and you may infect your loved ones in course. None of this means people can’t still responsibly enjoy activities like boating. Heck, boating is the perfect social distancing activity....if you’re not social distancing from others while boating, it’s usually called a “collision”! Be smart, be well, be good to each other.

Sent from my iPhone using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Jdarby For This Useful Post: