View Single Post
Old 08-22-2007, 02:19 PM   #55
WeirsBeachBoater

Default How long??? I will tell you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weirs guy
A double amen with a side of GFBL. Seriously, when do we start the pool to guess how long it'll be before WinnFABs starts the speed limit push again, and how long before the MP can sell their radar guns and use the money on boater education?
They NEVER STOP, they are dedicated extremists. If you think for one minute they aren't still working on this you are mistaken. They have wined and dined literally some of the legislators! Guess whose tab and facilities hosted that.

We need the people on this forum who have now seen the real agenda of winnfabs, to come out to the hearings, and/or contact your legislators and tell them to vote NO on HB 847!!!! I am not asking you all the join NHRBA, or any other organizations, I just want you to use your voices, be heard in Concord. If you don't the persistance of Winnfabs will pay off. You see all there nonsense sounds plausible to the non boating public. We all know better, but you know how many state reps are boaters? A handful maybe! Again I can not stress enough, stating your opinions here on the forum are great, but we need your support in Concord to beat back this Bill.

Say No to HB 847

WBB