View Single Post
Old 07-26-2008, 07:36 AM   #92
Evenstar

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seaplane Pilot View Post
Evenstar, do you have any idea how rediculous you sound? Libel? I guess I better get my lawyer on the phone, pronto.
Quote:
Originally Posted by codeman671 View Post
Just sue and get it over with... There was an ambulance chasing lawyer sounding troll on here a while ago, maybe you can hook up.
Seriously, complaining about hatred and libel on here makes you sound absolutely ridiculous. Give it a rest.
This is an example of what you do when you are unable to debate my points - you make personal attacks.

I made the statement that "It was bad enough that you resorted to personal attacks when you couldn't out debate me in the Speed Limit Forum - but now you've stooped even lower, but bringing the same personal attacks into the Boating Forum."

And this is exactly what you have done. Since you are unable to debate that fact, you attack me instead - by accusing me of being ridiculous.

It is also a fact that I'm being targeted in this forum because I have been one of the more vocal supporters of the speed limit bill.

It is also a fact that some of the posts are nothing but hateful attacks on me - they serve no other purpose.

And I stated that "it is approaching libel," which is just my observation that some members have come really close to libel - I did not threaten to sue anyone. But it was meant as a warning.

It is a fact that I have been targeted and harassed in this forum - yet I'm the one being told to "give it a rest." If other members had not directed negative comments at me, I would have posted in this thread. I do have the right to stand up for myself here.

It is also a fact that "posts in this thread have broken nearly every single rule listed in this forum's FAQ." Instead of accusing me of making "absolutely ridiculous" statements, why don't you read the FAQ - then you would be able to see that I am correct.

And no one has bothered to answer me on this: "I would really like to know how this thread is beneficial in any way to the boaters on Winni or to the members of this forum."

Again, the tactics of many on this forum, whenever they are out debated is to resort to personal attacks. Personal attacks are not permitted in debates - and personal attacks are not (supposed to be) permitted on this forum.