View Single Post
Old 08-22-2007, 02:33 PM   #56
Uncle Fun

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeirsBeachBoater
We need the people on this forum who have now seen the real agenda of winnfabs, to come out to the hearings, and/or contact your legislators and tell them to vote NO on HB 847!!!! I am not asking you all the join NHRBA, or any other organizations, I just want you to use your voices, be heard in Concord. If you don't the persistance of Winnfabs will pay off. You see all there nonsense sounds plausible to the non boating public. We all know better, but you know how many state reps are boaters? A handful maybe! Again I can not stress enough, stating your opinions here on the forum are great, but we need your support in Concord to beat back this Bill.

Say No to HB 847

WBB
Hey WBB...

I couldn't agree with you more... I found out by first hand experience of some of the hidden agendas by posting my first "Informational" thread regarding the no rafting hearing in East Cove (see other thread). They came out of the woodwork with their agendas and that has become a hot button topic too! Although I feel the forum is a great avenue to get the info out there, it is NOT the final stop... I have joined the NHRBA and I am also going to go to the no rafting hearing in Moultonborough on the 31st... I want to make my voice heard and I want to stop all the nonsense and hidden agendas of the supporters of the bill... I am just starting to evolve on the forum and will stand up against any issue that I feel is unfair and an infringement of my rights as a citizen, taxpayer, and responsible boater!!! Thanks...