View Single Post
Old 04-07-2021, 01:08 PM   #12
jeffk

I got my second shot today (at Plymouth) per the appointment specified on the card from my first shot. Total time from arrival at Plymouth to leaving was 1 hour 40 minutes. Prior to arriving I did NOT sign up on VINI or call 211 or do anything else. I presented my Driver's license as ID when asked and that was it. When I got the shot, I gave them my vaccine record card they gave me the first time and they added the information for the second shot.

The traffic pattern has changed since 4 weeks ago. You CANNOT enter at the Armory drive. You have to go several blocks toward downtown and enter on a side street. There are signs to direct you. You wander through a couple streets, including in and out of a couple parking lots (to make the line longer to accommodate all the cars). They check you in (Driver's license as ID) as you approach the Armory building. When you get to the end, they pulled 4 cars into one of two lines, asked if it was my first or second shot, asked for my vaccine record card, asked if I had any problems with my first shot, administered the shot, and updated my vaccine record. Then you pull into a parking spot and wait 15 minutes.

There were people directing traffic at most places. The parking lot circle (twice) was a bit weird until you realize why they were doing it. Once you find the entry point for the beginning of the line, just follow the car ahead of you.