View Single Post
Old 04-20-2021, 06:57 AM   #84
Seaplane Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggd View Post
As someone else said, anyone can find studies and artilcles to support which side of the fence you're on. I think the biggest difference is some people care about the greater good and others are only concerned about themselves and what they feel is being taken away from them.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app
I think the biggest difference is as follows:

Pro-maskers: Always pushing their positions and agendas on everyone, including those that have different beliefs about mask wearing. It’s clear that the “Karens” of society are pro-maskers, and are the ones getting in other people’s faces when they are not wearing a mask. How many reports have you heard about anti-maskers screaming at people for wearing masks? That’s right, zero is the answer.

Anti-maskers: This group has no problem with the pro-maskers wearing masks wherever and whenever they want. What they do have a problem with is the pro-maskers getting in their faces about mask wearing, all under the guise of “love thy neighbor” and compliance for “the greater good”. If the pro-maskers believe that the masks actually work, that’s great. Keep wearing them, but for God’s sake, please leave the rest of us alone. We don’t get in your face, so stay the hell out of our faces. The guilt angle about mask wearing will never work.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Seaplane Pilot For This Useful Post: