View Single Post
Old 04-10-2015, 05:57 PM   #8
BroadHopper

Thanked 1,090 Times in 784 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffatsquam View Post
KarKarft in Gilford is owned by Skip King, he has been in the car business for over 40 years.

He cherry picks BMWs and Audis from all over the east coast he knows quality used cars better than anybody around. he won't by or sell a used car that is not excellent.

All of the cars are run through his partners shop German Motosports which is adjacent to KarKarft and is run by the mechanics from the former auto east they all know these cars completely.

I bought a 2008 Audi in 2011 there as a second vehicle and put about 6,000 miles a year on it. Last year my cost to own consisted of Reg., insurance, fuel and $167.- for inspection, oil change and tire rotation Thats it. you can't get a more reliable safer car and its a blast to drive.
I bought my MB from Skip King. However according to the MB dealer in Manchester German Motorsport skimp on a few things, which they have corrected at no extra charge. Mainly computer software upgrades and a few tech bulletin stuff that are not recall. It pays to at least go to the dealer every now and then.
MB service is second to none. The free detailing after service is a nice feature!

Last edited by BroadHopper; 04-11-2015 at 07:24 AM.
BroadHopper is offline   Reply With Quote