View Single Post
Old 09-13-2011, 07:35 AM   #8
fatlazyless

I have a small electric powered pressure washer that I got at Wal-Mart for just $75 because it was a discontinued item by the manufacturer, and it works pretty good for removing grey cement paint from a concrete sidewalk & deck, and cleaning mold & mildew off of natural rock masonry garden walls.

I also have a gas powered pressure washer, that I got used at a moving sale in Gilford, which is much more powerful, but I have not used it for maybe two years.

Anyway, what's the usefulness of using those detergent, one gallon, liquid additives that get added to the water stream. There's a few different one gallon additives that go for five or ten dollars for things like mold and detergent or so on. I have never bothered with the cleaner additives because it's too much trouble plus they are expensive and just go with the cold water from the garden hose.

Anyone have any suggestions on the additive liquid detergent that actually is worth using, or know about an el cheapo detergent like just using a gallon of beach for 1.49, which maybe does the same thing? Do the additives do any better than just the water stream, alone?