View Single Post
Old 08-13-2019, 05:53 PM   #4
Senior Member
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: In the hills
Posts: 1,623
Thanks: 830
Thanked 395 Times in 254 Posts

Originally Posted by shore things View Post
Relocating the stream will require a Wetland Permit from NHDES. This is not something that is typically approved, especially if the stream is a perennial stream.
Shore things, can you divert, dam or otherwise tamper with a stream that is only a runoff/drainage stream? This is not near a lake but the drainage eventually empties into a beaver pond.
Hillcountry is offline   Reply With Quote