View Single Post
Old 08-08-2019, 03:25 PM   #1
ishoot308

Thanked 4,940 Times in 1,916 Posts
Default Thank You WOW Marine!

Special thanks to WOW marine for going above and beyond and great service!

Last Sunday I lost my power assist steering in my Bennington. With a 350 Yamaha hanging off the back, steering it was next to impossible!

I called WOW Marine service department on Sunday afternoon and they surprisingly answered the phone. I was told to bring the boat by whenever I could so they could diagnose the issue so I brought the boat to them on Monday afternoon.

I was very concerned about not having the boat for a while as I needed it to shuttle many people from the mainland dock this Saturday for our yearly party at the island camp. I was also pretty certain it was the power assist pump which is rather expensive and being under warranty Bennington would want to supply the new pump and that could take a few days. I told the service manager my dilemma and he said he would do everything possible to get me up and running in time for the weekend.

Received a call today telling me my boat was ready!!! Rather than wait for the part from Bennington, they sourced it elsewhere and will plead their case to Bennington to get reimbursed for warranty repair! I'm sure with their selling power this will not be an issue but they didn't have to do this and I feel they went above and beyond to take care of a customer!...A lifelong customer!!

Thank you WOW Marine!!

Dan