Thread: Moss on roof
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2019, 07:43 PM   #28
Rusty

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinniWorkers View Post
Hi Guys, you can use bleach or oxi-clean or wet and forget. I prefer using oxi-clean when i am working on the water because it breaks down into soda ash and hydrogen peroxide, which are both naturally occurring. Bleach gets a bad rap but it actually breaks down into salt and water. I avoid it because most bleaches contain surficants that can harm the environment. When applying you should do so on a sunny day. You first get up and brush off any heavy debris with a deck broom if you can. Although it isn't necessary. Next you, apply whatever solution you are using and let it dry. You then make a second application and you are done. It is wise to bag off gutter downspouts so as not to damage your shrubs or lawn. You can use the low soaping settings on a pressure washer to apply but DO NOT try to pressure wash debris off your roof as you will damage it.

https://www.facebook.com/FairTradeHomeSolutions/

My company services the islands and surrounding towns and if you don't want to do the project yourself feel free to give us a call at 603-757-6618.

Best,
Brandon
Fair Trade Home Solutions
Glad to see one of your workers picked a good beer to drink while working on a roof. Saw this on your Facebook photos.
Attached Images