Thread: Laconia...
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2016, 02:10 PM   #2
secondcurve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oregonrain View Post
I've been a member of this forum for about a year or so. I've read a lot of the comments and am aware that Laconia has a drug problem. That being said, most cities have a problem, of some size, with drugs.

I'm wanting to know, if you could tell me, which areas are better to stay away from? Here, in my town, there are certain areas where I wouldn't want to live because I know it's not a good neighborhood. So, my question is, which neighborhoods in Laconia would be better to live in and which would be better to stay away from?

It's just my husband and myself, no kids (they're grown already). I want to feel safe at night. I'd really like to live on the outskirts of the city. Country life is great for me. I love seeing wildlife and would love to see a moose or two... (as long as they didn't eat my flowers and garden like the deer do here.... lol) Thank you for any information.
Laconia is the least desirable city/town on Lake Winnipesaukee. I'd simply cross it off your list and look in the other areas around the lake.
secondcurve is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to secondcurve For This Useful Post: