Thread: Florida to NH
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2020, 02:57 PM   #12
Not to Worry

Default Safe?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susie Cougar View Post
If you don’t feel safe where you are in Florida, I would definitely say you should go. I feel very safe where I am and have been social distancing for over three weeks now. I can enjoy my pool and work in my garden.

I believe Florida is going to get really bad. Thankfully, the amount of people flying down from New York has dropped significantly once the state started to quarantine them when they got here.

Also, New Orleans ,Louisiana, where the Mardi Gras was just a month ago, is now a new hotspot. Those people are trying to come in to Florida. They are being stopped and the local Air B&Bs are told not to rent to the out of staters.
Florida’s economy has already taken such a huge hit because this is our busy season now. Occupancies are at about 10% of what they should be.
Probably safe down here but all family is up there. There is also a concern that as this gets worse travel may be prohibited and if that were the case I would rather be be closer to family and if worst came to worst, Boston medical care.
The Following User Says Thank You to Not to Worry For This Useful Post: