View Single Post
Old 08-11-2021, 09:59 PM   #292
FlyingScot

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApS View Post
I'm trying hard to keep my responses understandable without using actual trigger words, such as what appears in your last sentence. Suggesting that be edited-out.

My cardiologist, now retired, has been active in advocacy of effective and cheap Ivermectin. (As previously noted, I'm into Big Pharma, which has no interest in such a penniless cure).

Now, suppose Dr. Boros had been "flagged" at his Facebook page--or worse--put on suspension.

BTW: Some Governors have forbidden the use of the penniless treatment using Ivermectin. Sound right to you?

Y'know he'd be joining a U.S. Senator on Facebook suspension, so we can't glean anything from his experience as an MD--caught up in a pandemic. Recently, he was extremely critical of Dr. Fauci at a Senate hearing, so now he's in the Facebook penalty box. Sound right to you?

Now, for "Operation Warp Speed", the treatments were already long-stored for use. It was merely opening the door to "emergency" distribution that remained.

Are the animal trials finished?
Tuskegee was a trigger word.

Nobody really paying attention cares what a cardiologist or any of your quack references thinks about infectious disease.

Governors have no control over what doctors prescribe.

Operation Warp Speed has saved millions of people with vaccines that did not exist before.

People who use Facebook instead of newspapers are are likely to end up full of misinformation...as you've illustrated incredibly well.