View Single Post
Old 04-10-2019, 07:01 AM   #20
Donzi Minx

Smile Chevrolet in General

I owned a 2002 Z71 Suburban that I absolutely loved. Towed the boat, hauled the family, friends, and luggage in style. Big wheel base comfort on long hauls. I replaced the the Goodyears with Michelins and was quite happy with the "difference" in handling and wear. 32,000 mile mark.
Unfortunately, (being a Chevy guy all my life) I lost faith at around 68,000 miles as my Suburban let me know that it was assembled by "Mr. Badwrench". I had an in with the local service manager at Davidson Chevrolet in Malden who provided me with parts at cost. At 78,000 miles I sold it to a man on the South Shore who had six children, but not before I invested almost $4,200.00 in repairs to A/C compressor, LH RH axles (universal joint and boots south) alternator and several power window belts.
Downsized to a 2009 TRD Tacoma that lost the Dunlaps at around 28,000 to Michelins and honestly with 150,000 miles on the clock would have to say bulletproof performance. I miss my 70 & 1/2 350 Camaro, but not looking back.
C'mon America make something that competes and of course MAGA!
Donzi Minx is offline   Reply With Quote