View Single Post
Old 07-23-2022, 09:33 AM   #134
LoveLakeLife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poor Richard View Post
Well, consider yourself lucky that your whoopings only resulted in a mid double-digit IQ.

My post had absolutely nothing to do with what the offenders at WAM can blame on their childhood. What I outlined in my post was a child who grew up not knowing his self worth. Are you going to need explanation beyond the combination of a low-esteemed youth and a work environment such what was going on at WAM?

What you got growing up was a warming of the ass. What I describe in my previous post is only a smidgen of things you've never experienced yourself throughout your entire childhood.

I had a lot more to say but, it's just not worth it. Your minimizing of the examples in my previous post only goes to show how lucky you were. Be glad about that.
haha So now you believe I have a low IQ because you disagree with something I said? Typical level of argument from an armchair psychologist fixated on “self esteem.” “Self esteem” by definition is established by oneself, not outside influences.

John, I can empathize with the aftertaste of a bar of soap along with the immediate sensation of pepper on the tongue. lol

Sent from my iPhone using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app