View Single Post
Old 11-19-2009, 06:51 PM   #632
OCDACTIVE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yosemite Sam View Post
OCDATIVE, Please put me on your ignore list.
Well first its ocda"c"tive but that doesn't matter in the least.

I have no problem with your posts if you were to substantiate your thoughts. If it is a simple opinion than say it as such not "fact". Otherwise it is considered cut and run......

Also if you look back to post 579 you brought my personal activities into question. I answered them kindly and returned with a line of questions, which you ignored or didn't have the data to back yourself up. When you get called out for it and you have no answer, You ask to be ignored..?????? You "quoted" me.... ???? This is how one can get a label.

I never asked you to leave. You chose to, now you chose to return and I am happy you did for we need a level discussion. I won't get into flip flopping.

All I ask is that you address the post and not the poster and back your conclusions up with facts / data or just make sure people realize you are implying them as your personal opinions.

If the lake seemed better this year as you said in your last post it "could be due to the SL" I won't argue that. Many factors play a role on the lake Economy, Weather and I feel the least of all SL.

As supporters have said over and over it is the minority that has boats that can exceed 45. I disagree, but I hardly doubt these few in the minority made the lake a completely different atmosphere as many claim.