View Single Post
Old 08-10-2018, 11:54 AM   #16
MAXUM

Thanked 1,942 Times in 802 Posts

Not for nothing but it seems this would be easy to track down.

If you know where the work was done contact the landowner. Cross reference this against a pulled permit assuming one has been. From there find out from the landowner who they hired.

I don't think on a public forum it's very nice to speculate who did the work as if the wrong person or business is incorrectly accused it could adversely affect their livelihood. I'm all for letting everyone know if there is a contractor out there doing it wrong but only after this is a proven fact and not speculation. What some may perceive as "wrong" may very well be OK under certain circumstances. Clearly in at least the pic posted by ShoreThings - who happens to be the resident expert on this kind of stuff, that seems obvious but I'd still defer any judgments as to what is going on that is supposedly "illegal" to those that are in the know so to speak.

That said it's good there are those out there paying attention to this sort of thing, the lake as a whole needs to be cared for by all especially contractors who often times work unsupervised so any nefarious activity should be pointed out to the appropriate authorities for further action if it is so warranted.
MAXUM is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MAXUM For This Useful Post: