View Single Post
Old 11-03-2017, 08:55 AM   #3
Hillcountry

Quote:
Originally Posted by ishoot308 View Post
Well, what I was worried about seems to be happening. Someone I know spoke to the Eversource crew coming back from Welch after assessing the storm damage. It looks like things are pretty bad out there and they will NOT be repairing till spring!

Maybe if enough islanders call and complain they will rethink it. I will be calling today.

Dan
Evesource, according to a contractor my brother spoke to yesterday, is an extremely, inept outfit. The contractor has reported crews and trucks parked while there were many problems in a particular area. He called the dispatch office and all they said was “they have their assignments”
Meanwhile my brother has been without power for a week at his cabin now and the only problem is a visible fuse that is blown on his road (Grafton NH).
While my brother was working clearing a brook along his road (so it wouldn’t back up and wash out the road) he spoke to theee different eversource people (inspectors) that came up the road and saw the blown fuse but wouldn’t touch it.
They even said they would have a crew come up, but he never saw a soul and finally gave up and went back to Mass.
I feel for you at Welch, Dan...good luck with them.
Hillcountry is offline   Reply With Quote