View Single Post
Old 07-10-2017, 01:04 PM   #100
Woodsy

Its your choice how YOU spend your money.... but your choice should not be forced upon someone else. Because YOU don't like certain boats they should not be allowed? Because YOU don't like certain houses they should not be allowed either? Certainly sounds like a me me me attitude. How someone spends their money is not my concern as long as it is within the law. It is THEIR choice on how THEY want to spend THIER money. If someone wants and can afford an big house or a big boat... good for them!

That being said... all of the older hackercrafts/garwoods/etc have open (un-muffled) exhaust. They get a pass because they are few in number... if they were greater in number, no doubt there would be lots of noise/speed complaints.

Lake Winnipesaukee is owned by the people of NH. Although it is not a State Park in a formal manner... It is for all practical intents and purposes a State Park... thus it is subject to all sorts of uses by the public.

Nowhere is it written that anyone has the right to peace and quiet.... So ski/wakeboard or pontoon boats with their speakers booming, Go fast boats with legal exhaust, jet skis with their motor whine etc are all legally permitted uses in the lake.

Woodsy