View Single Post
Old 12-18-2010, 10:30 AM   #57
topwater

Tourist will NEVER stop coming. maybe thats just what NH needs is a fewer &#*% coming up here and ruining it for the majority of the people. The out of staters think that NH will close if they don't come up. In any state you have to PAY to PLAY. Don't like and Don't come up. Tourist come here to get away from the CRAP in thier state. They won't stop coming!! IMHO if laws and rules that were applied to the State of NH were made by people that were born and raised in NH, Not the implants from other states, New Hampshire would still be a Great State that is once was.
Say what you want, but so many out of staters (not all) have moved here to get away from situations in thier own state that they didn't like, only to move here and try to impliment they same things up here. I think you would be amazed how many not born and raised people indivituals are in NEW HAMPSHIRE politics. Yes, it is thier right to run for office, however its hard to teach old dogs new tricks.
Things will NEVER change for the better and I know it, just like this country, once we were strong, well respected, powerful , and prosperous, now, well you can see the difference for yourself.
BUT, I will have a MERRY CHRISTMAS, and I hope everyone else has a MERRY CHRISTMAS as well.
The Following User Says Thank You to topwater For This Useful Post: