View Single Post
Old 01-16-2020, 04:41 PM   #16
DesertDweller

I had carpeting installed by Home Depot for a bonus room upstairs in my house and Home Beautiful for my basement. I got quotes from both Home Depot and Home Beautiful when I did the basement and they were pretty close with one another. My experience with Home Beautiful was not very good. They had an issue with an installer on one of their jobs so they took one of my installers and sent him there. Normally, I would not have a problem with that but I was only up for a couple of days and couldn't wait. I explained that to them and they really didn't seem to care. I guess the other job was bigger than mine. I had to have my parents come up and house sit so that the carpeting could get installed. Quite frankly, the installation job by the guys that Home Depot contracted with was better than the Home Beautiful installation job (specifically the seams). The installer from the Home Depot gave me a survey when they were done and made sure I had no issues. He indicated that they won't use contractors who have had bad reviews. Just my experience and definitely not what I expected.
DesertDweller is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DesertDweller For This Useful Post: