View Single Post
Old 02-27-2014, 03:34 PM   #51
baygo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pineedles View Post
Still not sure what exactly will be donated if people are paying for their meals. Consider Damon Baehrel, in Earlton, NY. A 12 table small restaurant that has a 5-year waiting list. Average check per table before wine and tip is $225. It's a husband and wife team that grosses around $750,000 per year and they don't auction tables. Are you as good as they are? Then raise the prices.

Check out the article on them.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-1...r-waiting-list
Way ahead of you on this one Pineneedles. There is an interview with Dameon on Youtube.com He's said to be the toughest reservation in the country. in his interview he speaks of a 77 year old with a reservation that is five years out. The 77 year old is not sure he'll still be alive. Dameon would like to retire soon. I wonder how much people would bid to move the date up.

I would never state an opinion on my food against any other. The Internet creates plenty of public opinion/reviews for use to us to try and determine that. I'd love to learn who features the food in the Lakes Region that people will pay the most to enjoy.
baygo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to baygo For This Useful Post: