View Single Post
Old 06-28-2010, 08:12 PM   #10
NHKathy

Default I couldn't agree more!

Quote:
Originally Posted by camp guy View Post
The Wolfeboro 4th of July Parade is all about what a 4th of July parade should be - people everywhere along the route, people visiting friends, renewing annual acquaintances, parade entries of ALL types, lots of red-white-and blue patriotism in play, fire engines, big trucks, animals, and a lot more. AND, for those who have never experienced it, the star of the parade is always the lawn chair drill team performing their skillful and energetic routines. This is a highly acclaimed, self-governed, self-taught, and self-funded troupe of athletes who will do things with lawn chairs that you wish you had thought of yourself. The are worth the price of admission, which, by the way is 'zero', making them 'priceless'. They are the best.
I love, love, love parades! I really love, love, love the Wolfeboro 4th Of July Parade! Whenever I am lucky enough to be at The Lake for the 4th, this parade is a must! (this year is not a lucky year...) This parade is so fun, lively, and patriotic! The Lawnchair Brigade is awesome!!!
Who ever is lucky enough to attend this year - have fun!!!