View Single Post
Old 03-16-2016, 06:45 AM   #12
Irish Choppers

Default Sundek Products

Hi Radio,

Funny that you were looking into this product. I own a Sea Ray 220 Sundeck and just inquired about the SeaDek products. Here's the response I received. I hope you find it helpful!

Quote:
Thanks for the interest in SeaDek. I'm not sure if we have a pattern that will fit your 220 SD. What happens with SeaRay & other builders is that in many cases the same patterns are used for different models over different years. As you can imagine this makes it pretty tough to know what we may be able to use for what. Most of our patterns are derived from template kits returned to us by individuals & we are often only certain about the match to that person’s particular model. That is until we are able to confirm it's matching other models & years.

Please check the dimensions of your boat to the pad drawing attached closely as our custom pads are not refundable. If it does, we may be able to use it. Please note, this estimate does not include sales tax or freight charges. The cost of this kit would be $335.00 in our 6mm Embossed or Brushed finish and $420.00 in our 6mm Faux Teak finish plus shipping and tax (if in Florida).

If not, or you are not sure, the best thing is for you to go the template route. This is a relatively simple process.

http://www.seadek.com/c-9-template-kits.aspx

We can also do a dry fit template. This is a template the actual size of the platform pad that you would lay over to see if it fits. The cost of this is $5.00 Per Sheet + shipping.

Our largest sheet of material is 39"x77" which covers approximately 18 square feet. The cost of this size sheet for custom cut pads is $335.00 + shipping for our microdot embossed material and $419.00 + shipping for our brushed teak material.

Lastly you can DIY. Determine approximately how large your area is and order the appropriate size sheets (http://www.seadek.com/c-5-sheet-material.aspx) pattern, cut and install it yourself. SeaDek is easy to cut and with a reasonable amount of care excellent results can be achieved at a considerable savings over a custom SeaDek solution.

I should mention that we do not stock custom pads or swim platform pads. They are all made to order. Due to this being our busy season we are looking at 5 weeks production time for custom orders and about 3 weeks from existing, cataloged designs.

Sheet goods for DIY are usually on hand and can be shipped right away. Please note that our faux teak material is not offered in our DIY stock sheets.

If you would like to place an order you can contact our number below and we would be happy to help you. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.

Thank you,
Elijah Gay
Customer Service Representative
SeaDek Marine Products
5440 Schenck Ave.
Rockledge, FL 32955
321-632-4466 Phone

321-806-4389 Direct

321-632-7019 Fax
Irish Choppers is offline   Reply With Quote