Thread: Red Hill Dari
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2019, 06:32 PM   #28
Top-Water

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAMIAM View Post
Hard to say tight now, Phoenix........very few applications for summer work from high schoolers but marina's and landscapers are desperate for laborers too so a kid can pretty much have a choice. I can understand why pumping gas at the lake or working outside is more attractive than toiling in a hot kitchen.
The economy is pretty good right now and parents are not so anxious for their kids to work and prefer they have time off in the summer. One of my regular summer kids has got a 3 week soccer camp in August. Another kid's parents informed me that they take a family vacation over July 4th week and he won't be working. It's going to be a challenging summer for everyone.
Nice see you might be opening soon.....had an awesome seafood plate there last year..

Just asking? Do you allow tipping there? My son paid last year so I don't know myself. I guess for all of us that want the Red Hill Dari, now's the time to pony up with the tips. (If you can) Money is what the kids want today and usually places that put money in kids pockets (the word)gets around. One of my favorite places back home (not fancy at all) *usually has no problems getting help because the kids know if you work there you can make a good buck ....... if you do a decent job, doesn't have to be spectacular. After all Red Hill Dari is not a five star fine dinning experience ............ but it's ten stars maybe even twenty when you really want it.

*However for the first time since it opened a few years back they did have a help wanted sign. So I guess its not just you looking for help.
Top-Water is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Top-Water For This Useful Post: