Thread: Got Boats?
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2004, 07:23 PM   #114
Lofty

Default Re: Got Boats?

Man, you're a real piece of work aren't you? There was nothing "deceptive" about my original post, you're just spinning it to your taste. You said "and then proceeded to trash anyone who had a negative view on performance boats. Now your a displaced NHite?" Could you please, I have a hard time reading my own writing, show me where I trashed people with an opposing view? As far as me being displaced? I still own a house in Keene, I own property in different states, I own a business that keeps me on the move. You? My Navy experience isn't relevant?!?!?! I must inform the State Department, they got ripped off in that case. You state "You are in no position to lecture any of us
on the skills/knowledge of power boat owners in this area"; Does one require a DIFFERENT skill set in that region? It must have something to do with magnetic deviation. I'm shocked by that statement and it tells me that YOU have little or NO skill with regards to boating and navigation. I would imagine few if any of your fellows would agree with you on that point but I would certainly enjoy hearing your dissertation on this subject. It seems that you feel YOU are in a position to lecture me and others on what peculiar skill are required to navigate in YOUR waters. Sir, you are but a fool. Tap tap tap, I'm waiting.