View Single Post
Old 08-16-2018, 07:42 AM   #3
upthesaukee

Thanked 1,918 Times in 1,061 Posts
Default Try reading this thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Born on Winni View Post
Has anyone had a recent meal at Sandy Point? We were going Tuesday night (by car ugh!) They were closed... How can you afford to be closed when you have 3 month's to make it around here? We went to JP China in Alton instead. It was awesome as usual! I highly recommend the Mai-Tai's!

How about Faro? It is closed 2 times a week? Wealthy owner's I guess? Are the Italian Eatery's in the north end of Boston open 7 Days? Faro "to go" aka old Pizza Hut on Union Ave. is looking up, they have been working hard on it. As work progresses on it, it appears to be looking more like an, "Eat in Restaurant" Hope they can be open more than 5 Days a week.
Born on Winni, here is a thread on the subject of summer employment in the lakes region. Unfortunately, toward the end, it has taken a turn from the original subject.

As far as Alton is concerned, Pop's, Sandy Point, Dockside, Ackerley's, and The Rusty Moose are not open 7 days per week. Only Shibley's at the Pier, Shibley's Drive-in, and JP China are open 7 days.

Unfortunately, it has become a sign of the times.

Dave

https://www.winnipesaukee.com/forums...ad.php?t=23706