View Single Post
Old 10-08-2016, 03:12 PM   #21
noreast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winnisquamer View Post
I'm one of those people who enjoys his life I don't spend half my day complaining to a bunch of strangers on the Internet about other people enjoying themselves.. Have a glass of wine a beer or whatever your vice is and try to have some fun for once. Otherwise there is an entire Facebook page for people like you they call it the I complain about boating on Winnipesaukee

I joined this forum to learn about the area and to learn tips and tricks about Winnipesaukee as well, yet all I've seen in the three or four years I've been a member is that you're really not allowed to do anything at all for fear of somebody like you will complain about it

Keep bantering if you want to I'll be out on the lake enjoying myself today
I would actually love to see everyone enjoy the lake the way it is, But things will change for the worse due to people like you. More NWZ & NRZ Are sure to come. Also, The people on that page aren't actually complaining about the lake, A little reading comprehension could go a long way. You continue to stick up for the dick's, and I'll complain about them when I see em. I enjoy everyday, Luckily there's enough room in my brain space for both. I can complain about you while having a great time.
noreast is offline   Reply With Quote