View Single Post
Old 10-05-2016, 03:26 PM   #13
LIforrelaxin

Location: Long Island, not that one, the one on Winnipesaukee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sue Doe-Nym View Post
Could someone please explain why conditions on Lake Wentworth and Crescent Lake are germane to the issue of an extended no wake zone in Wolfeboro Bay. Obviously, I'm missing something.
The article is really not well written.... Apparently no body checks facts any more... The Speed limit on the lake is not 40 m.p.h as indicated in the article....
That in and of it self should shed some light on Mr. Radcliffes true opinions....

This summer I ventured into Wolfeboro bay for the first time in several years... yes it is rough, when it is busy... but no worse then other area's of the lake... If these NWZ are continue to be allowed to pass... before we know it its going to be NWZ from the wiers out to Eagle Island.

I really don't like what I am seeing going on in regards to legislation on the lake...... Especially because none if it seems to really help... it just leads to new complaints....