View Single Post
Old 05-12-2021, 08:26 PM   #9
4 for Boating

Default Special?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatlazyless View Post
How to get physically fit during the pandemic or for anytime?

Spend about sixty dollars on a 6.5-lb Health Hoops weighted hula hoop with large knobs on the inside, somewhat similar to a reverse circular saw blade. Use it four times/week for about twenty-thirty minutes accompanied by fast, loud, work-out music and you should lose weight, get thinner, eliminate lower back issues, increase mid-body strength, stomach, abs, and core strength. 20-minutes is a very tough hula-hoop workout, at first.

It looks a wee bit odd when using it but so what. .... .... looks like hula-hooping with a large, wide, heavy hula hoop.

Go to Amazon or Ebay and enter 'Health Hoop Korean' and it will add 25-years to your life ......... guaranteed ..... ..... plus it makes it much easier to go for long walks or hikes while carrying a 10-15-lb day pack.

Now, back to those $164.88 floating water mats .... ..... before this thread gets locked up! .... ..... is good for using the water mats as well. ....
So I look online on the Walmart site and see some of these mats but nothing listed for $164. Is this some sort of in-store special? Wonder if they have some of these at the Gilford store? I read online mixed reviews on these mats but I guess it may be a nice thing to have on the boat when anchored - yielding a way to relax on the water off the boat.
4 for Boating is offline   Reply With Quote