View Single Post
Old 09-07-2017, 09:19 AM   #65
Shreddy

I've never had an issue and generally like Canoe quite a bit. I go 1-2 times a year and really enjoy it so I'll throw one to the other side. Maybe I just go with good company but never noticed "bad service" or "attitude" in all the years I've gone there. I'm younger in age, so not sure if that makes a difference or not.

What I don't get is the logic behind bashing restaurants on a regular basis. I don't do it (I don't think) but do enjoy the banter that goes back and forth in these threads. How bad does said service and food have to be that people immediately resort to the forums as their personal yelp to cry to the world. I gotta imagine that almost every restaurant in the Lakes Region has someone monitoring this forum. Canoe's been around for a while and as far as I can tell, it's probably not going anywhere. There's always going to be people in the world that are genuinely unhappy for whatever reason or any given day...why let a hostess that doesn't shower you with kindness ruin a dinner? I've probably spoke too long now, just wanted to add that I enjoy Canoe when I go.