View Single Post
Old 07-27-2011, 08:47 PM   #27
Meredith lady

Default More and more stepping up to the plate!

Let me start by saying i am thrilled with the raffle prizes we have received thus far. The Meredith Emergency Food Pantry needs our support...and please keep in mind they do not turn anyone away in the entire Lakes Region...they are only housed in Meredith.
Thank you to Funspot Kevin's Cafe, and the Common Man Family Restaurants for your gift certificates..
Returned to me via the post office for the wrong address (they are kidding, right?)...The Crazy Gringo, The Village Kitchen, and The Woodshed. i will drop off the Crazy Gringo one tomorrow, and will also contact our friend Samiam at the Village kitchen. Anyone have extra time? Maybe someone could contact the Woodshed, Subway, The Wine'ing Butcher, Hannafords, Dunkin Donuts, you get my drift...
Guiseppe's sent a gift certificate...thank you!
One of our fearless leaders of the Fest..Sue.."Water Camper" is on vacation this week and working on the donation board. She and her husband went to Pop's today for lunch. They reported that the food was outstanding..and Pop was there. They spoke to him and mentioned our Fest and he wrote a very generous gift certificate on the spot for our raffle. Thank you, Pop's!
Pontoon Guy-sorry for the delay in responding. Totally agree with RG...we can put a picture of the chair as a raffle item-and make arrangements for delivery after the fact. Our forum members are all over the state..so delivery should not be a concern. By the way...that chair is awesome.
So thank you all so much for your efforts..the Fest is going to be fabulous!
Meredith lady is offline   Reply With Quote