View Single Post
Old 04-23-2021, 04:24 AM   #186
ApS

Arrow Another View...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingScot View Post
I understand the history. White America screwing your ancestors in hundred different ways, including medical experiments, is real, and a good reason to pause for a moment or a few days. But to skip a vaccine that is vetted by the FDA and the vast majority of white America is clamoring for is an emotional response, not a logical one
Then there's this reasoned response to vaccinations:

Quote:
"After working in Hazmat for much of my career... I sometimes had up to a dozen vaccines in a year. I never had any problems with any of them and these were serious vaccines for serious ailments. I would be more than happy to take another vaccine for something that was an actual threat to my health.

...and it turns out that most of my former co-workers want nothing to do with any of the Covid vaccines for a variety of reasons. The coercion and the suppression of information about side effects up to and including death are strong incentives to forget about it. But mostly the pathogen is so mild with such a low death rate for most people who have no health issues, plus it is contagious enough that by now most of us have had some low level exposures and have already developed an immune response. Sorry, but taking experimental vaccines because you have been terrorized by the media and politicians is asking for trouble".