View Single Post
Old 04-17-2016, 02:13 PM   #29
longislander

Talking

Quote:
This is just one, of several times, on this thread that you have had a condescending attitude towards other posters that have an opposing view to yours.

Your agenda here is very clear. I hope when you go back to your seat on the board that you will be a little more respectful to pubic opinion.
Condescending? Factual, maybe. I thought some of the other posters, not all, were belligerent toward me, or my posts! Kind-a-like a know-it-all attitude not with facts ... only opinion. I never said ignorance!

If challenged I'll respond, as I'm doing now. I'm not going to apologize for misinformation , or opinion being presented as facts. Not agreeing with someone is proper discourse in format that invites information AND opinion. You are entitled to yours, as I.

On what Board? I attend the meetings and, those in the know, view me as, I've announced ... the town hemorrhoid! I've even passed out small tubes of preparation-H ... gratis!

Respect for truth, not erroneous dilutions of grandeur. How's that for being condescending.

My agenda is, hopefully, clear. It is getting a Special Town Meeting for votes on two articles presented.

I notice you don't have a "location".
What's your agenda?