View Single Post
Old 07-10-2022, 08:10 AM   #21
ishoot308

Thanked 4,924 Times in 1,906 Posts
Default Liquid Fence Let Down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winilyme View Post
Thanks all. Dan, my wife went on a mission after your post and came back with the Liquid Fence. I was just sent on a mission by my wife, to spray it on all plants. I then sent her on a mission to close all the windows because it sure does have a strong and unpleasant odor. However, your experience and what it says on the container gives me hope that the smell will fade once the plants dry.

Two other questions:
- How often does your wife reapply it?
- Where do you purchase it? We paid about $50.00 for a 40 ounce container of concentrate. I've already used half of it in one application. That's not going to be sustainable if I have to reapply this stuff every week or after it rains.
Well Winnilyme,

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but for the first time in a dozen years or so, liquid fence has let us down! For the past couple nights we have had one deer come in to both my yard and my neighbors yard and completely devastate our plantings. This occurred AFTER spraying liquid fence! I watched this one deer in my security cameras chow on our plants completely unaffected by the spray. In years past, the deer were completely deterred by the spray. Not sure why this one deer thinks it’s salad dressing!!

I do hope it works for you as it has for us for many years and maybe it’s just this one insane deer who likes it!

Dan