Thread: Forum Fest
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2010, 03:37 PM   #40
Rattlesnake Gal

Thanked 1,349 Times in 475 Posts
Talking ForumFest - Another Great Time!!!

Great picture!

Perfect weather and a perfect local. Thanks Argie's Wife! (We really missed you.)

My only regret is that the time passed way to quick! Rattlesnake Guy and I arrived early and stayed late and it still seemed too short. It was great to see so many Forum friends and to meet some Forum friends for the very first time.

Many thanks to Meredith Lady, you did a fantastic job pulling off this 15th Anniversary Fest! You are terrific!

Water Camper, you sure came through on the raffle donations!!! Thanks for your hard work and all of the time you spent achieving your goal.
We are lucky to have such wonderful Lakes Region establishments that generously donated to our cause.

Don, Happy 15th Anniversary and thanks so much for providing this internet playground!

The live feed is so great, thank you Don and Lake Geezer for your time and effort that it entailed.

This year, there was so much great looking food! Thank you to everyone that brought the tasty bits. (Darn, I missed VitaBene's ribs!)

Quilt Lady, thank you seems so inadequate when it comes to the grand prizes that you have so graciously provided for almost all of our charity raffles. The time, effort and talent that goes into each one of your quilts is just astounding. The fine stitching is simply amazing! You and your quilts are much appreciated and those of us who are lucky enough to have one will treasure them for years to come. Thank you very much for helping in such a creative way!

Looking forward to next year's fest!

WinnDixie if you can swing it, you would just love being there in person instead of watching from afar. We'll have to pin down a date early, so you can make travel plans.
Rattlesnake Gal is offline   Reply With Quote