View Single Post
Old 12-10-2013, 08:08 AM   #45
ITD

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatlazyless View Post
.... as a 62-year old who has been 100% totally un-insured for something like the last ten years....here is what I've learned....it is so much cheaper than health insurance to just stay healthy....and to stay the heck away from ambulances, emergency rooms, and anyone with an M.D. after their name.....healthcare on the cheap....locally maybe go to the convenient care walk-in clinic at Laconia's Lakes Region Gen Hosp which supposedly has a $150 ceiling cap per visit if one should catch a bad case of the flu or something and u-need a prescription....I have never ever ever been there yet so I do not really know what I'm talking about?????

Speare Hospital in Plymouth has nothing similar to Convenience Care from what I know?????

www.lrgh.org/Programs-Services/Convenience-Care

....on the road to single-payer health care! .. ..
Less, not sure if you are kidding or not, but your behavior above is very foolish. Odds of having a major medical issue increase dramatically as you age, yearly screenings will catch many life threatening illnesses. I hope your good health continues because without insurance you risk losing everything if it does not...