View Single Post
Old 08-26-2021, 03:24 PM   #24
thinkxingu

Thanked 1,962 Times in 1,212 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricky g View Post
thank you all for your replies and thought questions to consider.

per RTtool- as said, all our own property.

per Descant- lake waukewan. so no gas on the lake. and, I dont know what ohrv stands for, but did consider a utility vehicle like a Gator. appealing thought, but much more expensive and I don't know how much use it would get realistically. wife was not in love with that idea.

per y2k- your absolutely right. though, everything is that way now, even the house we just bought. however, it's hard to know when and if prices will return to pre covid. which brings me to-

per all the replies about five star: we went there. we spoke to Luke. nice guy. straight forward. after discussion we decided on used 2018 electric with the AC lithium battery. he had only one left. considerably more than I was hoping to spend (i.e. sticker shock!), but I had been pricing motorized and lead cell battery electrics. the next round of 2019 used was due in this fall but got moved to spring because the place that has them can't return them because they can't replace them with new ones..... covid, and it's not clear when in spring. we'd be looking at next summer till we got one and no indication that the price would be more "normal." we are getting larger heavier trade tires. approx. $9500 v. 13,500 for new 2021.

thanks again everyone,

Rick
Brand? Voltage? $9500 seems very high for an '18, but I'm interested to know if there's something cool I'm missing.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
thinkxingu is online now   Reply With Quote