View Single Post
Old 03-16-2020, 10:14 PM   #42
MAXUM

Thanked 1,942 Times in 802 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winilyme View Post
Welp...

I didn't use the words - support, endless, spending, matter, what, just, with, town, next, door. In fact, the only words I used in the sentence you attributed as my opinion in post 38 was - to, compete, no and the. So, if you do the math, of the 14 total words, you placed 71.43% of them there for me.

Like I said, you are very good at putting words in the mouths of other people.
Uh huh - well being a pretty simple minded guy here.... let me break it down for ya.

You start your post off by insinuating in a hypocritical manner I might add that those of us "whining" have done "jack to constructively change the status quo" Please cite specifically what evidence you base this on. You have no idea who I am or what I have done in this regard. That is 100% baseless and false. Up until now I had given you a pass on that.

Far as my putting words into your mouth 71.43%, well maybe I took a few liberties however easily inferred after stating you "enjoy" the library, good to know you and FLL are the only confirmed 2 that do. Suggest that a "mediocre" facility cannot "compete", I assumed with other towns I mean who the hell else is a town library going to "compete" with. And finally "Improving them gives them a chance" These statements collectively seem to indicate support of or at minimum favorable justification of what just passed considering the context of the discussion.

I somehow missed the part where you didn't support this? That wasn't exactly clearly stated. Or are you THAT guy that supported it before you didn't but now do?