View Single Post
Old 12-16-2021, 06:57 PM   #5
WinterHarborGuy

Default Advice on booking for private events

I have used this company for many a public cruise and it has always been a good time.

BUT a word of warning if you are trying to book something for a private cruise. This past spring we were looking for an event to have on the Spirit, and my wife called to reserve it for an evening in July. They accepted the reservation and for the next several weeks she asked for the contract, to no response.

Finally she got a response from the gentleman she had been given a verbal confirmation from. He said, “I am sorry but we have accepted a contract and reservation from another party”.

When she peeled back the details…they will apparently accept multiple verbal agreements for a date, but the first party calling gets the contract and is still given preference and the contract until they sign it. They don’t tell other parties that their reservation is tentative without telling them that there is a BIG caveat.

They need to be transparent in their process for private bookings. Really I would not recommend anyone dealing with them for private bookings without a clear series of communications.
WinterHarborGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links