View Single Post
Old 08-03-2020, 05:49 PM   #26
gillygirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroadHopper View Post
Actually, He does not represent the town, he represent himself. He also built his home on the railroad ROW, which last I checked belong to the state. When the sewage line was extended to Tirell Hill Road in the '90's, folks were forced to move their buildings off the ROW. Once the Winnipesaukee Basin Project gets more money, the goal is to extend the line to Alton. In that case he will definitely be P.O.

I don't think the town sell Glendale passes, but you can get a guest pass from any Gilford resident or business. If you get there early enough no one will see you launch the boat, so try that.

Fay's and Silver Sands have launching fees. Last I knew you can park your vehicle and trailer. Silver Sands has 'seasonal pass' which allow you to leave your boat with trailer on the premises. You just hook up the trailer and launch your boat anytime.
Irwin and LLM no longer allow public access, even for a fee. PBM has a fee, not sure they allow parking.

At the moment, Belknap County residents do not have reduced price tickets or season pass at Gunstock. They do have Belknap County Days where you can get reduced prices. With new management and new commisioners stay tuned to new or revised development at Gunstock Resort.

I wouldn’t suggest getting to Glendale early to launch. The vehicles in the lot are checked during the day, so he’d get a ticket if he plans on parking the rig.

Sent from my iPad using Winnipesaukee Forum mobile app