View Single Post
Old 03-02-2021, 09:06 AM   #22
garysanfran

The Town Planners were not very accepting of public comments and were very vague on what the plans are there.

There were over 30 virtual attendees and we sat on the phone for 4 hrs. until this issue was addressed. A move I believe was to weed out those too tired to remain on the phone until 11 pm. It was only 8 pm my time and I was exhausted.

They had my mailing address wrong. I didn't get the "certified notice" of this project and others didn't either. I was told the address was taken directly from tax records...I get my tax bill. I know what my mailing address is. A street # of 2941 is not going to get to me at 3941 in a City like San Francisco. I asked if the notice had been returned as undeliverable...No answer!

We have uncovered previous approved plans for as many as 20+ homes there. Thus changing the nature of the end of Meredith Neck forever. I refer you to Helen Gordon Stags Head Sub-Development, 1980. By using the original 1926 location for Harris Rd., they'll relocate Harris and build several homes all the way to Happy Homes Rd. The current submitted plans only shows three additional homes.

You can find deeds at WWW.nhdeeds.org

As for prior deals made on other land? I would NOT count on the Meredith Planners to honor anything historical when more tax revenue is involved.
garysanfran is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to garysanfran For This Useful Post: