Thread: Vaccinations
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2021, 05:54 PM   #187
JEEPONLY
Deceased Member

Default Curious...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slickcraft View Post
We did get our shots of Moderna yesterday afternoon. We don't have 2nd appointments yet, the earliest shown is March 31. The Governor says that a scheduling fix is in the works so we will wait to schedule the 2nd shots.

The National Guard was well organized. They did not make use of the QR codes that we had and they gave us the same list of questions that we had completed online. At the time of receiving the shot you verbally say that none of the conditions apply.

They check your ID, find you on the list and then you are directed to a parking spot. There are 3 long rows marked with cones so there is an open space on each side. I was on time for my 3:40 appointment and parked by 3:45. Then a long wait. My wife had a 4:00 time and I saw her park near the start of another row. So it looked like two time slots of cars, maybe 40 or 50 total, were in place then the vaccination staff with carts started down each row. I got the jab at 4:10 and my wife at about 4:12. Then you put your flashers on , wait 15 minutes and then leave. Flashers on, means that you have received the shot.

Just prior to the shot an assistant takes your ID and then after the shot gives the ID back along with a filled out card.
Where did this take place?
Did you and your wife apply separately and, therefore, received different times?